Thursday, April 5, 2012

A letter from God to the Buddhists

The time has come ! My name is Yahweh. I am the Creator of this universe. My Son's name is Yeshua (Jesus). He has the same origin in the Energy Creation. The reason why my name is Yeshua also is because I am the Word and it is the meaning of the head spring of the making origin of this Universe. I came to this world again. In order to explain about this, I am offering this debate.

Buddha : In written history a prince named Siddhartha Gautama, Buddha left his palace (his home) and wondered around to find the truth. What was the final truth that Buddha was seeking for? It was: why humans must suffer and die? Where dose the death coming from? Death comes to all animals, plants and it also came to Buddha. Why is this death an inescapable fate of all human beings? Buddha wanted to know what was the reason of suffering and of death was.

What is death ? Death is a phenomenon. It's when oxygen supply stops all animals die. Human beings are animals,when oxygen stops going through their bodies the death comes. What was the truth that Buddha discovered? That in fact all human beings are destined to die someday. What comes after death? He discovered that spirit exist.

The existence of the spirit
Buddha found the existence of spirit. But he could not find the way to save the spirit. Human spirit dies when the physical body dies. Therefore the truth of reincarnation in Buddhism is only part of the truth. Here, I offer the way to solve this lack of understanding.

What is the spirit ? Can we know the spirit ? Yes, because the spirit is the living memory of humans. Let me explain. Spirit is a foundational accomplishing energy of recorded memory of all human experiences. Therefore when this memory body leaves, death comes to the physical body.

Significant accomplishment of Buddhism:
Buddhist religion demands goodness of humans accomplished by compassion. This compassion is a sort of love. But this compassion can not bring salvation to the human soul. This compassion is human mercy which can not give life to the spirit. The human soul needs love, forgiveness of sins that can only bring salvation from God.

Why do human need salvation from God ?
God is the only way for human to deliver from death of spirit, because only God's compassion hold key of this salvation.

Why salvation can only come from God?
The reason is that God, I AM is the original motive energy of word itself . Where is this motive energy of Word coming from ? This motive energy of the word is coming from the omnipotent power of love that comes from the universe. This word brings balance and order to the universe. This sovereign power of energy brought Creation into reality. Therefore, accomplishing power of this motive energy of the word has reasoning of the word and the word brings actuality accomplishing reality. In the belief in Buddhism, there is no realistic meaning of creation. That 's why I am teaching this meaning. I AM the Creator who can give life and salvation.

Earth: Earth is the most beautiful creation. I created Earth with all my love, my idea and my design. This Earth is one of a kind. I am proud of creating it. Among all the animals that I created, there was a species called Humans.

Formation of Cells: The cell is the origin of my design from my ideal. That is my accomplishment of my creation which contain several ideas. The progression of cells has my intention to develop my design and idea. The fundamental cells have my message code imprinted.

Password in the cells: Blood forming cells were design to be animals. Plant cells were designed to be trees, plants, and flowers. Neutral cell- designed to be neutral character cells.

The character of DNA cells. This cell has limitations. It cause limited life span because the cell requires continues oxygen supply to maintain life's force. Therefore animals, like monkeys, have limitations in their life span.

The problem of DNA cells: The problem of DNA cells is that it has limitation of life's energy. That is the problem of humans and all animals. It is also my important task to solve this problem.

Adam: Adam was a spirit and also existed as My image. That means Adam had eternal life. But spirit Adam tried to live in the body of animal human.

Eve (Haewa)
"Eve" means mother of all living being. Adam choose to started living in the body of animals. That was a dissension of divine nature. It is also called " a degradation of divine nature".

Problems of spirit-Adam became physical Human.

1) Humans are developed from the blood forming cells and it has a violent selfish motives.                        
    The violence of the animal in humans became the problem.

2) Animals have limitations in the life span which DNA cells have.
    This brings the necessity of human salvation.

3) Animals have also sexual desires which are necessary to maintain its species.
   This was the main cause that brought Adam to fall.
   The fall of Adam was due to this animal instinct of sexual pleasure.                                                          
   It was also self satisfaction, self pride and betrayal.

4) Animals have demanding appetite. In order to sustain DNA cells it requires nutrition, oxygen, water and temperature. This is also the root of seeking pleasure. But it is a self conceit of seeking physical satisfaction. Therefore after Adam chose this animal human body he started making a history of betrayal.

Bible
The Bible recorded this betrayal of human history. This was mostly the national history of Israel.
Why was that reflected on one national history ?

That was accomplished by limitation in human inspiration. Buddha also had these limited influences in countries and people. The Bible also brought this nationalistic influence. But this universe is one universe and history of creation was accomplished by one Creator, I AM. This is should not limited in the country or the nation. I hope you can understand the limitation in bible.

The fall of Adam
The fall of Adam was a spiritual fall. The problem this brought was spiritual corruption. I lament the fall of humanity. Humans became wicked and therefore also it brought spiritual wickedness. This brought the self destruction of humanity.

The future of humanity
The end of the world is coming by self destruction and Judgement. This also needs to be explain because Buddha did not know about the coming destruction of the world by wars.

An accomplishment of the human world.
That is wars because of survival competition in animal nature and economical problems of mankind. This was written in the bible as John received my revelation in the Bible. But it needs to be explained to you because it is not the Buddhist scriptures.

The end of the world.
War of world is to bring destruction of Rome and destruction of humanity. This is also my judgement. In the Buddhist scripture it is called hell of fire. Therefore I want to let you know clearly about the evil of this humanity and salvation of this last world. I AM the Lord of Creation and Word itself. Also I AM the Love and Logos. ( I will explain about Logos.)

Logos:
I AM the Creator who is invisible. I AM the Lord who is called GOD. I AM the WORD itself. I AM the invisible reality. But I am also a visible reality because of my accomplishment of the creation. Therefore I bring visible reality. I will explain this to make Buddhist easy to understand.

Yeshua ( Jesus, Isa,)
I will explain about Yeshua who Christians are talk about. Yeshua (Jesus) was my accomplishment. That was my retribution. It can be called the "decent of magnetism". I was born in human form.

Meaning of Logos
Logos means "word became a person". It also called "Immanuel". Yeshua(Jesus) is also my name. That is the motive energy of my word appointed to a person.

First Advent
I send first Yeshua (Jesus) about 2,000 years ago. That was the meaning as a priest of sacrificial rite. In order to understand the meaning of salvation, you must understand the principle of sacrificial rite. Why was the sacrificial rite offered ? Why was the sacrificial rite needed ? How dose the sacrificial rite work ? You must understand these questions.

The meaning of sacrificial rite.
The sacrificial rite is a form of ceremony to seek forgiveness of sins. A funeral service is to mourn and commemorate the deceased person.

The sacrificial rite is to ask for forgiveness of the past sins
The purpose of sacrificial rite is to receive forgiveness of past transgressions. That is not a ceremony but it is an expression of repenting sins.

The differences between a funeral service and the sacrificial rite:
A funeral service is a formality to bury the deceased body. The sacrificial rite is offering a person's life to receive forgiveness of their sins. Therefore it has several religious meanings.

The accomplishment of Buddhist religion:
Buddhist religion has a lot of the philosophical sides but it is a religion that has no salvation. Therefore Buddhism is a religion which does not accomplishes salvation.

Salvation and the meaning of sacrificial rite:
Salvation means a promise of life. But what can be the method to bring salvation is in question. The purpose of religion is to promote human life. The religion which does not have salvation has no religious value.
Therefore let's think this salvation as the principal objective.

What kind of meaning dose sacrificial rite brings to humanity?
It is one way to reach salvation. This is the way of asking for forgiveness of sins. This can only bring the name of salvation but not the purpose of salvation.

About the death of Jesus
Yeshua, Isa) The death of Jesus (Yeshua) has this meaning of sacrificial rite. Spirit-Adam took physical body, Adam became the physical being. This transgression brought humanity suffering and death physically and spiritually. There was no way to save Adam unless someone can died instead so he can be saved. This cruel punishment of eternal damnation was brought up by Adam himself. Indeed it was lost paradise and lost eternal life.

Then who would have reason to die for mankind Adam?
This is a real paradox. It was important to find someone who was willing to die in place of mankind-Adam. At the same time the question is how will forgiveness come by the death of someone who will die for human Adam? To seek forgiveness of this original sin affecting everyday life requires sacrificial rite and a repenting heart.

The qualification of sacrificial offering: The sacrificial rite needs a sacrificial offering.                  The sacrificial offering must have purity without defect. Sacrificial rite means that life which has no defect and this life dies for that has defect in order to receive forgiveness of sins. After sins are forgiven the defected body receives a promise of life. All mankind had the name of sin. There was no one qualified to die for mankind in order to be forgiven from eternal suffering and death.

The Lamb of God
Therefore, I, who is the Creator was born in a human body and I was to be killed for save mankind. For the price of sin, I gave myself and shed blood and died on the Cross. I did not rejoice over my death. That was an agonizing journey and a difficult life of my human experience. But shedding my blood on the Cross brought the meaning of sacrificial rite. From then on whomever believes in my blood that shed at the Cross and my death and love for forgiveness of sins will receive the promise of eternal life.

My returning:
I was put to death on the Cross on this Earth 2,000 years ago. But my spirit is alive and I am here again. My return is for the judgment of salvation.

My plan of salvation for humanity.
In few years, a big war will develop to become "the war of Armageddon". This war will bring total destruction of this Earth. That will bring the end of this Earth. That is the tradegy of humanity. It needs to be explained.

The destruction of Earth is coming
Earth has gravitational attraction. Also it has revolving rotation angles in the gravitational attraction. But due to the paralysis of rotation from the usage of nuclear war-head, the rotation of the Earth will be paralyzed momentaly and Earth will fall away from it's orbit. Then all people will die. (read : rapture phenomena and salvation @Meeting minutes of Spirits) But I have my plan of salvation.

New Earth and new Moon and new Humanity:
This is my reason of love and my gift of love. Present Earth will pass away due to the War of Armagaddon. New Jerusalem which is a new planet that will come down to the present Sun orbit in the future. My goal is realization of my ideal. Dearest my sons and daughters, join me in my ideal. My life is eternal. My love has no limit. I am the holy God, Yahweh who your mind is seeking as a living spirit of the Christ. My word is true. I am that I AM who is the beginning and the Now. I offered my self on the Cross to bring salvation to humanity. I am the priest of sacrificial rite who is waiting for true sacrificial offering of life. I am the Love. Repent!! And receive salvation. Loving forgiveness will be given to you. Amen.

The Creator, Yahweh, Yeshua, The lamb of God

No comments: